Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality Services in Miami, FL
What if we told you that every time you inhaled, you were actually exposing your body to millions upon millions of microscopic airborne contaminants? Well, we hate to break it to you, but that is exactly what’s happening. The average home is positively infested with all kinds of airborne contaminants, and in many cases those aren’t the only drag on indoor air quality. Though you cannot see many of the factors that influence your air quality, rest assured that they have a significant impact on your health.
If you need indoor air quality services of any kind, call Altman Air, Inc. today. We offer a full range of indoor air quality services throughout Miami, FL and the surrounding areas. We can help improve the quality of your air and your life.
Why You Need Indoor Air Quality Services in Miami
As mentioned above, your air is probably infested with millions of microscopic airborne contaminants. Some of these include mold spores, pollen, pet and insect dander, germs, and dust. These can cause all kinds of negative health effects, from getting sick more often, to allergy attacks, to chronic breathing problems. It is very important for your health that you take steps to remove these contaminants from your air.
Humidity imbalances also factor heavily into both your indoor air quality and your health. Air that is chronically dry will weaken your body’s defenses against disease, while air that is too wet will make it harder to keep cool, as well as promote mold growth. Air quality systems can help address both of these problems, which we’ll get to below.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Services
We offer a wide variety of indoor air quality services:
- Air Filtration Systems: Air filtration systems are fiber meshes, which snare contaminants as they are carried through them.
- Air Purifiers: Air purifiers also remove airborne contaminants from the home’s air, but do so using a variety of different methods that require power. This is in contrast to air filters, which are passive.
- Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers remove excess humidity from your air in a couple of different ways, helping to maintain a healthy humidity level in your home.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Ducts are actually quite vulnerable to issues over the years, and often require repair or replacement after a long period of service.
- Duct Sealing: It’s vital that your air ducts are airtight so that you can count on your HVAC system operating efficiently and effectively. We use only professional methods when it comes to air duct sealing so that you can count on a long–lasting result.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: Also called an ERV, this system brings fresh air into your home without compromising your climate control systems.
Call Altman Air, Inc. for more information about the indoor air quality services we provide. If you care about the health of your family, then you must consider the quality of the air that you’re breathing within your home. We offer installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services throughout Miami, FL.